Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Week of "Lasts"

This week has been a week of "LASTS". Monday was my last day at the
Church Office Building. They had treats and gave me a CD. I have truly
enjoyed being there and have gained some wonderful friends. Tuesday
was our last day being ordinance workers at the Bountiful Temple. I
loved doing that and we plan on coming back. Wednesday was Mats last
scout activity. Thursday was my last day playing at the JSMB. Then
we went to Provo for the "last supper" with Rick and Pam and Aunt
Mary, Lisa, Eli, Fran, Kjersti, Bryan and Marie, and us. Sunday Mat
will be released and Monday we will be missionaries.

This is Mat and I on our last day as ordinance workers:

2 comments:

  1. You should post these to facebook as well every time you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said. We keep our doors locked and the blinds shut. We are in mourning over here. Thanks for going to the temple with us for the "last" time. We are excited for you guys and we know you are doing the right thing. You are great examples to us! Good luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete